Monday, August 8, 2016

Index Card a Day (ICAD)

Hi Everyone,

It has really been awhile since I posted but you can  see I'm making a bit of a change.  I have wanted to play even more with my art and I discovered mixed media art journals and then ICADs.  I came across the latter recently and am have fun just experimenting.  I'm not doing the challenges found on Daisyyellow.com as I was late for that but for now, I will work on just learning new techniques, experiment and have fun.

Yes, the ICADs are done on index cards which I will do too but I really like repurposing all that junk mail we get. (I will keep the size 6x4inches.) This is the first done on junk mail.  I finger painted it first with acrylic paints to block out the printing, added stamping and fussy cut some napkins which I adhered with acrylic medium, did some doodling and added a stamped saying.

Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment